(Unconditional) Offers by 3.1

Two unconditional offers so far, both for (BA) Linguistics and Language (one with, and one without, International Experience).

(The real deal breaker: Could I realistically deal with a year in Japan?)

Waiting to hear on my three other backup options before I make a final decision as I'd also like to put in an offer for SOAS for (BA) Linguistics with Japanese Studies, but I can't do so until all my offers have come through...

Exciting/anxious times!